Tuesday, May 3, 2011

i was a guest editor for nOÖ weekly // ♪ (●) ♫ ♪♪

I was a guest editor for an issue of NOÖ Weekly 1 MAY 2011. Much thanks and gratitude to the editors Mike Young and Ryan Call.

Mike Young calls it 'the Haters Going to Hate Youth $$$ edition'

Mike included photos/videos/artwork for each of the contributors. Again, much sincere thanks to Mike Young, for his time, hard work, and special commitment. The design is perfect. MY is boss.

For the introduction, Mike chose one of my favorite photos of me and my girlfriend together.

the weekly includes

my introduction
a poem by Luna Miguel
two poems by Steve Roggenbuck
a story by Frank Hinton
three poems by Ana C.

These are some of my favorite writers and some of my favorite people. Please enjoy.

Other things:

1 // I Don't Respect Female Expression by Frank Hinton is now available here.

2 // Look! Look! Feathers by Mike Young is available here.

3 // The Weather Stations by Ryan Call is available here.

4 // Photography by Michael Inscoe here.

5 // N O BIKINI by Kate Durbin here.

6 // Steve Roggenbuck: minimalist blog design for hire here.

7 // Frances Dinger reviews Sprawl by Danielle Dutton here.

8 // Support PILOT BOOKS here.

Below is a video / ZELDA REVISITED by Brian Oliu






No comments:

Post a Comment