Tuesday, January 17, 2012

universal error published a piece by me

universal error published my short story 'episode one: ellen page,' the first of a serialized story 'soap opera.' Much love and gratitude to Chelsea Martin. I will be posting more episodes on universal error throughout the year.


-

Other things:

1 // Dennis Cooper re my e book WHAT IF, WENDY here.
2 // IN THE AGE OF SPITE: THE PROLIFERATION OF 'DUMB RAGE' IN INTERNET LITERATURE by Frances Dinger here.
3 // Frances and I win Alt Lit Prom King & Queen at the Alt Lit Gossip Awards here.
4 // MOROCCO by Matthew Savoca and Kendra Grant Malone here.
5 // PINKY PROMISE ME THIS by Ana Carrete here.
6 // APRIL, Authors Publishers and Readers of Independent Literature here.
7 // EL GUINCHO | Bombay music video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment