Wednesday, June 15, 2011

you private person : stories // scrambler books (2012)

I am delighted to announce scrambler books is publishing my first collection of short stories : you private person | (2012).

Much sincere thanks and gratitude to Jeremy Spencer, my new editor and publisher.

-
used furniture review published my short story 'it's not wrong you know it's not wrong'. Much sincere thanks and gratitude to the editors, David Cotrone and Susannah Lawrence.

-
I am moving to Seattle and I will be happier than I have ever been. Thank you for reading and I hope you continue to do so.

Other things:

1 // Frances Dinger reviews 'I Don't Respect Female Expression' by Frank Hinton here.

2 // Dennis Cooper recommends my short story 'planet b boy' and my e book (co-written with Ana C.) 'oh no everything is wet now' here / pop serial coverage here.

3 // Stephen Tully Dierks makes a gigantic blog posts re Pop Serial 2 contributors here.

4 // Steve Roggenbuck designs new POP SERIAL site here / Pop Serial 2 online issue release here.

5 // Roggenbuck guest vlogs @WWAATD here.

6 // RELATIONSHIP STORY by Tao Lin @vice here.


No comments:

Post a Comment